Hey Buddies! Welcome!
Disclaimer: This blog is not written by experts … 🙂
I along with my close friend are in this huge dilemma of what to pursue as a career.
I want to do something related to science while she is more interested in law. But there are way too many options to choose from.
Everyone comes at this stage at some point or the other. So here are our advices or suggestions for you if you’re in the same situation as us.
So let’s start:
- TAKE CAREER TEST( they are available all over the internet): This didn’t help us but it does help a lot others… so pls give it a try.
- IT ISN’T COMPULSORY TO FOLLOW YOUR MOM’S OR DAD’S FOOTSTEPS: Many parents expect their kids to do so but at the end it’s the kid who has to work. So, do something that you are interested in.
- CONSULT A GUIDANCE COUNSELOR: This will clear your mind and will help you go in the right track.
- DISCOVER YOURSELF: Have a talk with yourself and discover your interests.Take your own path because everyone is unique.
- NEVER GIVE UP: Have confidence and boost yourself up.
“The future depends on what you do today”- Mahatma Gandhi
Hope you enjoyed it.:)