Hey Buddies! Keep calm and just smile!
One of the easiest and cheapest ways to boost your health, your mood, your longevity, and even your success is to smile.
Smiling is an outward display of happiness and a way to connect with other people. When you’re happy your brain releases chemicals like endorphins, dopamine and serotonin as it sends the signal to your muscles to make you smile.Similarly, these same chemicals are often released when you consciously make an effort to smile, even without the happy trigger.
These chemicals help you relax and lift your mood, therefore making you feel happier just because you smiled!
Isn’t it weird that one smile can cause wonders?! Just keep reading to know more 🙂
18 Simple reasons to smile more often in 2018!
- Smiling is more or less a universal language that we all use.
- Smiling reduces stress.
- Smiling lowers heart rate.
- Smiling helps to lift your mood.
- Smiling changes other people’s state.
- Smiling helps to relieve your pain.
- Smiling improves relations with your loved ones.
- Smiling makes a person feel more confident.
- Smiling make you feel grateful and content.
- Smiling doesn’t cost you anything.
- Smiling increases your positivity.
- Smiling makes a person appear more youthful.
- Smiling boosts your productivity.
- Smiling can produce the same emotional response as eating 2,000 chocolate bars!
- Smiling boosts your immune system.
- Smiling increases your chance of success.
- Smiling gives you a boost of happiness.
- Smiling is contagious: So if you smile, I smile!
So, why not smile? Do let me know if you enjoyed reading this post.
Don’t forget to like, share , comment and follow this blog on Facebook and Instagram!
See you in the next post! Till then,
Take care and B-bye!